Located strategically in Kuala Lumpur at the hub of the capital city's oldest, most vibrant and irresistable shopping districts, our guests are always amazed at how we've blended the proximity of "old Kuala Lumpur" charms with easy accessibility to major business districts and every metropolitan facility expected by today's seasoned business traveller or holiday-maker!Excellent conectivity within walking distance with Putra and Star LRT ( Masjid Jamek Station ). Take advantage of our special walk-in rate and enjoy the comfort and atmosphere of our hotel at a special discounted price.Click on the special promotion button for further information. If you're in K.L. for a shopping excursion, expect to "shop till you drop" at such famous outlets as:
- Sogo - one of the country's top departmental stores
- The Mall, Yaohan - for everything from clothing, health products to electrical appliances
- The Weld - for great golf and sporting equipment selection, boutiques, books, watches, and countless other items
- Petaling Street - K.L.'s famed "Chinatown", where you'll get to exercise your bargaining skills for brandname handbags, T-shirts, watches, exotic foods and ... the list goes on!
- Suria - KLCC - One of the largest shopping floor areas for branded merchandise ... if it is not found here, then it's not happening!
- Central Market - Cultural village where you can buy object d'art, antiques, curios, and knick-knacks of all sorts
- Countless other outlets favoured by locals and foreign visitors, such as Pertama Complex, Campbell Complex, Kota Raya, and of course, all the shops along the main street of K.L., Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman
For the business traveller who needs frequent and easy access to major business districts, the Palace Hotel is within walking distance to:
- Petronas Twin Towers - world's tallest building!
- K.L. Tower (observatory)
- State Secretariat Building
- Independence Square
- KL's "Golden Triangle" - an oasis of major office buildings, international standard hotels and world-class entertainment outlets
How To Get There
From Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport( Formerly known as Subang Airport )