Reservation and Payment Policy
- Rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) inclusive of 10% service charge and 6% government tax.
- Rooms can accommodate up to a maximum of the following combinations based on the room types. Breakfast inclusive rates shall be applied based on the number of adults allowed per room type.
- Please note that children age 12 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number entered in the no of adults box.
- Child below 3 years old stays for free when sharing existing bedding with the adults excluding breakfast. Children age 4 to 12 years is subject to child breakfast rate.
- Extra bed is chargeable at RM35.00nett per unit per night NOT inclusive of any meals, on request basis and subject to availability.
- Bedding type is subject to request and availability upon check in.
- The official Check in time is 1400hours and Check out time is 1200 hours.
- In the event of any request for guaranteed early check in, a full day charge is applicable as the room will be blocked from the day before.
- Late checkout is on request basis and subject to availability. A half day room charge is applicable for the late check out until 1800 hours. Rooms occupied beyond 1800hours are charged at full day rate of the day of departure.
- Hotel reserves the rights to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that reservation contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are required to cancel the existing booking and proceed to create a new reservation.
- No show or cancellation less than 96 hours (4 days) prior to arrival date will result in a penalty of one (1) night charges. If your booking was only for one (1) night full amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made more than 96 hours (4 days) prior to arrival date, there will be no charges incurred.
- Any policies dictated by the hotel will always supersede those stated here.
- Cancellation has to be made through corresponding email email@example.com only; otherwise no cancellation will be entertained. Cancellation will not be accepted over the phone.
- Palace hotel shall not be held liable or responsible for failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, changes of statues of Malaysian Government, strikes, riots, and acts of God or condition beyond our control.
- Minimum 2 rooms per member.
- All other guest and /or rooms sold to and / or occupied by any accompanying guest of a member shall not be entitled to such priviledges normally accorded to a member.
- A reservation must be made at least sixty (60 hours before checking in).
- The hotel reserves the right to efuse to register and / or to assign any room to a member who fails to observe any of the above terms and Conditions.
- All membership shall have a date of expiry and all such Membership Privilegdges as described above shall cease upon expiry of such membership.
- The Priority Card is the property of the hotel and a member shall accept and agree to surrender the Priority Card upon request ofthe hotel.
- Notwithstanding the above, the hotel reserves the absolute right to suspend revoke or revise any Membership Priviledges and Terms and Conditons described above with or without assigning any reason/s and/or any prior notification to a member and such be deem to have unconditionally accepted and/or agree to abide by such Terms and Conditions.